KoJ Boinc Project Teams
SoT
2005-03-08 20:18:34 UTC
Kingdom of Jiffy Website for BOINC Teams
http://www.just-for-fun-club.net/koj.html

***@home (Search for ET)
http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=114455

ClimatePrediction.net (Climate research and forecasting)
http://climateapps2.oucs.ox.ac.uk/cpdnboinc/team_display.php?teamid=1496

***@home (Protein structure predictor)
http://predictor1.scripps.edu/team_display.php?teamid=683

***@home (Search for spinning neutron stars)
http://einstein.phys.uwm.edu/team_display.php?teamid=430

BOINC (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing)
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/

Note: Feel free to ask questions in our main newsgroup
(alt.clubs-just-for-fun) if you are new to this or are thinking
about switching from the classic (old) SETI to the new BOINC based
system.
SoT