Kingdom of Jiffy Royal Decree
DAB
2007-01-07 02:32:14 UTC
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!

Your Queen,
DAB
Bernadette
2007-01-07 14:17:47 UTC
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
Your Queen,
DAB
Thank you, Your majesty. In gratitude for your beneficence I humbly
offer two curtsies for your delectation -
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1068308642045560417DxMmog
and
http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1425745400010357667EaLhyW

(but no spring rolls as yet). ;-)

InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-07 17:44:52 UTC
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
Your Queen,
DAB
Huh? I did not know there was a ban. Oh, my, it appears that I have been
in violation of the ban for some time now. The Shell gas station close to
my house is owned by a Korean family and they sell homemade spring rolls in
the deli section of their minimart. The best spring rolls I've ever had.
DAB
2007-01-08 02:17:43 UTC
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
Your Queen,
DAB
Huh? I did not know there was a ban. Oh, my, it appears that I have
been in violation of the ban for some time now. The Shell gas
station close to my house is owned by a Korean family and they sell
homemade spring rolls in the deli section of their minimart. The
best spring rolls I've ever had.
Well as a springroll was the cause of our Dear Departed Manny a ban on
Springrolls was issued.
InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-08 05:04:44 UTC
Post by DAB
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
Your Queen,
DAB
Huh? I did not know there was a ban. Oh, my, it appears that I have
been in violation of the ban for some time now. The Shell gas
station close to my house is owned by a Korean family and they sell
homemade spring rolls in the deli section of their minimart. The
best spring rolls I've ever had.
Well as a springroll was the cause of our Dear Departed Manny a ban on
Springrolls was issued.
I remember when Manny departed, but I do not remember the reason or the
ban.
Tom 0
2007-01-08 19:17:24 UTC
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
In that case I am going down to the Chinky for lunch! 8-)
--
In for the Kill
Tom 0
DAB
2007-01-08 22:16:10 UTC
LOL have 2 for me!
InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-08 22:40:25 UTC
Post by DAB
Post by Tom 0
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has
been lifted!
In that case I am going down to the Chinky for lunch! 8-)
LOL have 2 for me!
The closest I got was having Cup Noodle for lunch in honor of the ramen
dude.
Ferd Berfle
2007-01-08 23:51:54 UTC
Oh boy, the beginnings of a poem!

It was lunch time for Spoodle
When she had her Cup Noodle
In honor of the Ramen dude
No springrolls for Manny
As she sat on her fanny
Now, wasn't that rude?
Post by InkstainedPsyche
dude.
InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-09 00:49:33 UTC
Post by Ferd Berfle
Oh boy, the beginnings of a poem!
It was lunch time for Spoodle
When she had her Cup Noodle
In honor of the Ramen dude
No springrolls for Manny
As she sat on her fanny
Now, wasn't that rude?
Hey, I didn't get to the Shell station today. If you want spring rolls, you
gotta go there first thing in the morning, otherwise they run out.

I suppose I could have gone to Jack in the Crack. They sell eggrolls any
time you want 'em. But they're just not the same.

I shall attempt to get there soon, but they're forecasting another winter
storm for us. The news is saying to go stock your shelves and fill your gas
tank. Wonderful. I didn't want to get gas yet. Guess that gives me an
excuse to go the Shell later.

We're supposed to get SNOW. How much? Who knows? The news goes into full
panic mode any time a storm is forecast. I think they enjoy freaking people
out.
DAB
2007-01-09 03:06:37 UTC
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by Ferd Berfle
[...]
They are freaking here too....we may get 1/2 inch tomorrow.....wonder if I
should call in sick?
InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-09 04:37:54 UTC
Post by DAB
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by Ferd Berfle
[...]
LOL...I thought it was all you folks back in the states where you get snow
more that called us wimps out here for freakin' when we have it. So your
newsies do that too? They say 1-3 inches here starting tomorrow night and
into Wednesday.

We don't need this. Not on top on the 30 inches of rain we've had since
November...and the windstorm...and then the ice storm. Weather has been
crappy for going on three months now. Yesterday, they had a windstorm in
the central part of the state (over the mountains from us) with
100-mile-an-hour winds that ripped trees out of the ground and roofs off of
buildings.

Stupid El Nino.
Buckeye Girl
Damn maybe the end is near?
InkstainedPsyche
2007-01-09 15:13:46 UTC
Post by Buckeye Girl
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by DAB
Post by InkstainedPsyche
Post by Ferd Berfle
[...]
Nah, this is cyclical. Every so often it's El Nino, then it's La Nina. It
happens when you live on the west coast.
Spot
2007-03-07 03:44:36 UTC
Post by Buckeye Girl
Damn maybe the end is near?
The aliens are coming to git us!
Spot
2007-03-07 04:45:07 UTC
Post by Spot
Post by Buckeye Girl
Damn maybe the end is near?
The aliens are coming to git us!
No I think they got lost.....seems like all the ancients....Incas, Mayans
and Egyptians were trying to give em directions. And what the hell are
all those heads looking for on Easter Island?
LOL you know all those heads are looking up with their eyes really wide
open... like they're saying hey dammit don't leave us here.
DAB
come to think of it they were kinda sad looking to and had funny ears.
DAB
Ferd Berfle
2007-03-07 22:27:02 UTC
usually on the e or f drive. that one was on the c drive. why?

BTW, you have really missed some great recordings. Go to annex Scorched
Earth ng under the thread "Double Standard" and look for Linda's post last
night and today. There's 3 or 4.
Post by DAB
DAB
DAB
2007-01-09 03:05:05 UTC
LOL that's pretty good.
DAB
LOL I had Gen Tso's Chicken yesterday....I wanted to get a early start.
Tom 0
2007-01-09 03:26:42 UTC
Post by DAB
Post by Tom 0
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has been
lifted!
In that case I am going down to the Chinky for lunch! 8-)
LOL have 2 for me!
Sorry! I only had one.
--
In for the Kill
Tom 0
Buckeye Girl
2007-01-09 03:31:21 UTC
Post by Tom 0
Post by DAB
Post by Tom 0
Post by DAB
Let it be known from this day forward the ban on Springrolls has
been lifted!
In that case I am going down to the Chinky for lunch! 8-)
LOL have 2 for me!
Sorry! I only had one.
Ok I just had a salad with fried chicken chunks.