Ok everybody stand up and be counted
dizzy
2009-02-19 02:35:14 UTC

2009-02-19 14:03:23 UTC

2009-02-19 14:19:06 UTC
2009-02-19 16:16:37 UTC
2009-02-20 02:35:19 UTC
2009-02-21 00:05:36 UTC
Stell
2009-02-22 23:04:38 UTC
dizzy wrote:
:: and repeat after me...
::
:: Happy Birthday to us
:: Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]

Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of us.
Scarlet
2009-02-23 03:05:40 UTC
Post by Stell
Post by dizzy
and repeat after me...
Happy Birthday to us
Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!
reverend maxwell snort
2009-02-23 23:07:30 UTC
Post by Scarlet
Post by Stell
Post by dizzy
and repeat after me...
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]
Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of us.
Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!
there is heavy duty shit going down in PA. we been busy trying to keep
our jobs
Scarlet
2009-02-24 01:43:05 UTC
Post by reverend maxwell snort
Post by Scarlet
Post by Stell
Post by dizzy
and repeat after me...
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]
Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of us.
Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!
there is heavy duty shit going down in PA. we been busy trying to keep
our jobs
Oh ok that is a good reason....saw the breaking news about the 11 year old
that killed his future Stepmom. Curious that no mention of the real MOM has
come up. I can't help but wonder what happened to drive him to take such
actions to get rid of her. I know she had 2 other daughters so maybe there
was some envy going on or the Dad was more interested in keeping her happy
then taking care of his sons emotional needs. All around this is a sad
situation.
Son of Serpent Esq
2009-02-24 02:01:31 UTC
Post by Scarlet
Post by Stell
Post by dizzy
and repeat after me...
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday to us
Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]
Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of us.
Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!
there is heavy duty shit going down in PA. we been busy trying to keep
our jobs
Oh ok that is a good reason....saw the breaking news about the 11 year old
that killed his future Stepmom. Curious that no mention of the real MOM has
come up. I can't help but wonder what happened to drive him to take such
actions to get rid of her. I know she had 2 other daughters so maybe there
was some envy going on or the Dad was more interested in keeping her happy
then taking care of his sons emotional needs. All around this is a sad
situation.
The fucking kid killed his fathers fiancee and you are worried about
his goddamn emotional needs?
Scarlet
No I am interested in what pushed the kid over the edge.
Low Life #3
2009-02-24 14:46:33 UTC
"Scarlet" <***@dodgit.com> wrote in message news:go0qba$efq$***@tioat.net...

: > The fucking kid killed his fathers fiancee and you are worried about
: > his goddamn emotional needs?
:
: No I am interested in what pushed the kid over the edge.

Low self esteem combined with not owning a Nintendo Wii and listening to the
Limbaugh show while ingesting peanut butter honey and bananas?
Son of Serpent Esq
2009-02-24 17:18:08 UTC
Post by Low Life #3
: > The fucking kid killed his fathers fiancee and you are worried about
: > his goddamn emotional needs?
: No I am interested in what pushed the kid over the edge.
Low self esteem combined with not owning a Nintendo Wii and listening to the
Limbaugh show while ingesting peanut butter honey and bananas?
Well, I'm afraid if my kid killed my fiancee that just might push me
over the fucking edge. Now, if that happened, would anyone worry
about my goddamn emotional needs?

I'm thinking Darwin here, i.e.; maternal instinct vs survival
instinct... and having a hard time coming to terms with wimmins that
still want to protect a fucking kid after it kills someone. My
reaction? Give that kid the opportunity to apologize to his
victim... in person. That's a line from Paul Harvey btw. LOL
Scarlet
2009-02-24 23:50:14 UTC
Post by Low Life #3
Post by Scarlet
Post by Son of Serpent Esq
The fucking kid killed his fathers fiancee and you are worried about
his goddamn emotional needs?
No I am interested in what pushed the kid over the edge.
Low self esteem combined with not owning a Nintendo Wii and listening
to the Limbaugh show while ingesting peanut butter honey and bananas?
hummmmm how about daddy got a new girlfriend that had 2 babies and now a 3rd
one broke the kids back.
Stell
2009-02-27 02:48:09 UTC
reverend maxwell snort wrote:
:: In article <gnt3ps$l8j$***@tioat.net>, ***@dodgit.com says...
::: Stell wrote:
:::: dizzy wrote:
:::::: and repeat after me...
::::::
:::::: Happy Birthday to us
:::::: Happy Birthday to us
:::::: Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]
::::
:::: Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of
:::: us.
:::
::: Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!
::
:: there is heavy duty shit going down in PA. we been busy trying to
:: keep our jobs

All thanks to our governor who's too busy keeping his Philadelphia
connections happy.

Ferd Berfle

First at Bethel, Farthest at Gettysburg and Chickamauga, Last at Appomattox.
Stell
2009-02-27 02:47:09 UTC
Scarlet wrote:
:: Stell wrote:
::: dizzy wrote:
::::: and repeat after me...
:::::
::::: Happy Birthday to us
::::: Happy Birthday to us
::::: Happy Birthday [fill in the rest]
:::
::: Oops I missed it! So Sorry! Happy Belated Birthday to every one of
::: us.
::
:: Geesh was getting ready to send the confiderate army after yous!

Heck this town gave up to the rebels without a fight.