New google toolbar
DAB
2006-09-13 01:05:19 UTC
Now this is really cool stuff....you can add buttons for sites you
like....they have a huge list to pick from:

http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html?promo=mor-tb-en

The queen demands yous at least check it out.
--
May Jiffy Bless You

Queen DAB
reverend maxwell snort
2006-09-13 19:07:14 UTC
Post by DAB
Now this is really cool stuff....you can add buttons for sites you
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html?promo=mor-tb-en
The queen demands yous at least check it out.
the queen can check it out for me; I no longer use google
DAB
That is ok.
bird brain
Why do you not use google?
DAB
His paranoia.
bird brain
2006-09-14 17:16:21 UTC
Post by DAB
Now this is really cool stuff....you can add buttons for sites you
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html?promo=mor-tb-en
The queen demands yous at least check it out.
the queen can check it out for me; I no longer use google
Why do you not use google?
His paranoia.
Since were on the subect of "paranoia"
I have a friend that was involved in a accident (He was T-Boned). He was
injured and was taken to the hospital. They drew blood . He flunked the
blood test. (impaired) He was ordered to take reality counseling. Once he is
psycologoly diagnosed what happens to this information. Does it go in his
"file" so that in the future "whomever" would have access to his
personality type/demons/whether or not he's a psychopath ?
DAB
Yes they store them at http://***@looney.bin
bird brain
2006-09-15 03:25:13 UTC
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Now this is really cool stuff....you can add buttons for sites
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html?promo=mor-tb-en
The queen demands yous at least check it out.
the queen can check it out for me; I no longer use google
Why do you not use google?
His paranoia.
Since were on the subect of "paranoia"
I have a friend that was involved in a accident (He was T-Boned). He
was injured and was taken to the hospital. They drew blood . He
flunked the blood test. (impaired) He was ordered to take reality
counseling. Once he is psycologoly diagnosed what happens to this
information. Does it go in his "file" so that in the future
"whomever" would have access to his personality type/demons/whether
or not he's a psychopath ?
I hesitate to to say this... but I wasn't I wasn't asking anything about
Hollywood Boy.
DAB
LOL
reverend maxwell snort
2006-09-15 19:50:12 UTC
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
[...]
1. it's not paranoia, since the federal government is really out to get us.
2. I'm not on the list since I got married.
steven
2006-10-17 00:51:43 UTC
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
[...]
wow! I never knew a google toolbar could cause so much conversation. heh,
google who needs'em anyway. :)
--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention
1 GB/Day for only $8.95
DAB
LOL some of the topics go on and on here....welcome to the group.
reverend maxwell snort
DAB
2006-10-18 00:29:44 UTC
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
[...]
if this is who I think it is, DAB, he's been here before, a few years back
Oh well whatever he is welcome again<G>
Hollywood®Boy
2008-07-26 04:10:19 UTC
DAB wrote:
: reverend maxwell snort wrote:
: : On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:58:44 +0000, DAB wrote:
: :
: : : steven wrote:
: : : : "reverend maxwell snort" <***@use.net> wrote in message
: : : : news:***@use.net...
: : : : : On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 04:30:18 +0000, DAB wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : : bird brain wrote:
: : : : : : : "DAB" <***@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
: : : : : : : news:1IlOg.18607$***@trnddc07...
: : : : : : : : : news:Ma9Og.44288$***@trnddc05...
: : : : : : : : : : bird brain wrote:
: : : : : : : : : : : "reverend maxwell snort" <***@use.net> wrote in
: : : : : : : : : : : message
: : : : : : : : : : : news:***@use.net...
: : : : : : : : : : : : On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:05:19 +0000, DAB wrote:
: : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : : Now this is really cool stuff....you can add
: : : : : : : : : : : : : buttons for sites you like....they have a
: : : : : : : : : : : : : huge list to pick from:
: : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : :
http://toolbar.google.com/T4/index_xp.html?promo=mor-tb-en
: : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : : The queen demands yous at least check it out.
: : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : the queen can check it out for me; I no longer
: : : : : : : : : : : : use google
: : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : Why do you not use google?
: : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : His paranoia.
: : : : : : : : : Since were on the subect of "paranoia"
: : : : : : : : : I have a friend that was involved in a accident (He
: : : : : : : : : was T-Boned). He was injured and was taken to the
: : : : : : : : : hospital. They drew blood . He flunked the blood
: : : : : : : : : test. (impaired) He was ordered to take reality
: : : : : : : : : counseling. Once he is psycologoly diagnosed what
: : : : : : : : : happens to this information. Does it go in his "file"
: : : : : : : : : so that in the future "whomever" would have access
: : : : : : : : : to his personality type/demons/whether or not he's a
: : : : : : : : : psychopath ?
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : Yes they store them at
: : : : : : : : http://***@looney.bin
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : I hesitate to to say this... but I wasn't I wasn't asking
: : : : : : : anything about Hollywood Boy.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : LOL
: : : : :
: : : : : 1. it's not paranoia, since the federal government is really
: : : : : out to get us.
: : : : : 2. I'm not on the list since I got married.
: : : : :
: : : : :
: : : : : --
: : : : : Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
: : : : :
: : : :
: : : :
: : : : wow! I never knew a google toolbar could cause so much
: : : : conversation. heh, google who needs'em anyway. :)
: : :
: : : LOL some of the topics go on and on here....welcome to the group.
: :
: : if this is who I think it is, DAB, he's been here before, a few
: : years back
:
: Oh well whatever he is welcome again<G>

really?
reverend maxwell snort
2008-07-26 13:03:19 UTC
Post by Hollywood®Boy
: : : : : : : : : : : message
[...]
you know how it works. look at them, smile, welcome them in, hand
someone a knife and say "while I have his attention and his back is
toward you, could you slip him this little gift from me?"
Hollywood®Boy
2008-07-27 03:40:51 UTC
reverend maxwell snort wrote:
: In article <***@earthlink.com>, "manny or
: borg"@spam.email.com says...
: : : : : : : : : : : news:Ma9Og.44288$***@trnddc05...
: : : : : : : : : : : : bird brain wrote:
: : : : : : : : : : : : : "reverend maxwell snort" <***@use.net> wrote in
: : : : : : : : : : : : : message
: : : : : : : : : : : : : news:***@use.net...
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:05:19 +0000, DAB
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : wrote:
: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Now this is really cool stuff....you can
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : add buttons for sites you like....they
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : have a huge list to pick from:
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
[...]
: : : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : : I hesitate to to say this... but I wasn't I wasn't
: : : : : : : : : asking anything about Hollywood Boy.
: : : : : : : :
: : : : : : : : LOL
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : 1. it's not paranoia, since the federal government is
: : : : : : : really out to get us.
: : : : : : : 2. I'm not on the list since I got married.
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : : --
[...]

there you go. up close, and personal . . .

steven
1 GB/Day for only $8.95
bird brain
2006-10-19 02:58:34 UTC
Post by steven
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
[...]
So steveven can you ricomend a newsgroup that has premium access with
great retention and speed to match?