Test
Rick King
2008-10-11 12:17:45 UTC
Test
Klim from Canton
2008-10-19 21:46:05 UTC
Nice to see someone spoofing me, But

Since I don't have Alltel.net
"Rick King" <***@my.house> wrote in message news:be563$48f09969$471feb9f$***@ALLTEL.NET...
Test
oneson
2008-10-20 20:40:40 UTC
I can't get into the other newsgroup anymore. I know you changed the
address but it never worked for me. Can you help?
Test
Klim from Canton

Test
oneson
2008-10-22 00:27:57 UTC
dangit! I can't seem to get it to connect to the newsserver.
I can get it to show the groups and subbed to them but when I try to get
the messages in each group it gives me the message that it isn't
connecting to the server.
Test
Klim from Canton