US Patent Issued on May 29, 2001
Hollywood®Boy
2007-12-16 03:20:02 UTC
Process for removing flatulence-causing oligosaccharides in legumes

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6238725-claims.html
Klim from Canton
2007-12-16 13:23:07 UTC
Let see if I's got this straight.

We end up with a plant that draws nitrogen from the air that is now low in carbs but farts a lot.
Is that about it

reverend maxwell snort
2007-12-16 16:50:54 UTC
In article <p6idnYq5-***@comcast.com>, ***@she-
sure-was-ugly.com says...
Post by Klim from Canton
Let see if I's got this straight.
We end up with a plant that draws nitrogen from the air that is now low in carbs but farts a lot.
Is that about it
Process for removing flatulence-causing oligosaccharides in legumes
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6238725-claims.html
vegans won't like it; passing gas is one of the few pleasures they have
left
Hollywood®Boy
2007-12-16 19:57:56 UTC
reverend maxwell snort wrote:
: In article <p6idnYq5-***@comcast.com>,
: ***@she-
: sure-was-ugly.com says...
: : Let see if I's got this straight.
: :
: : news:***@corp.supernews.com... Process for removing
:

iss also true that it iss a sign the vegans are full of shit too.
reverend maxwell snort
2007-12-16 20:38:34 UTC
Post by Hollywood®Boy
: sure-was-ugly.com says...
: : Let see if I's got this straight.
: : We end up with a plant that draws nitrogen from the air that is now
: : low in carbs but farts a lot.
: : Is that about it
: : flatulence-causing oligosaccharides in legumes
: : http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6238725-claims.html
: vegans won't like it; passing gas is one of the few pleasures they
: have
: left
iss also true that it iss a sign the vegans are full of shit too.
is it true that a vine starts to grow out of their butts when they need
to take a dump?
Hollywood®Boy
2007-12-16 22:55:39 UTC
reverend maxwell snort wrote:
: In article <***@corp.supernews.com>, "manny or
: borg"@spam.email.com says...
: : reverend maxwell snort wrote:
: : : In article <p6idnYq5-***@comcast.com>,
: : : ***@she-
: : : sure-was-ugly.com says...
: : : : Let see if I's got this straight.
: : : :
: : : : message news:***@corp.supernews.com... Process
: : : : for removing flatulence-causing oligosaccharides in legumes
: : : :
: : : : http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6238725-claims.html
: : :

a big coil . . .
reverend maxwell snort
2007-12-17 01:25:34 UTC
Post by Hollywood®Boy
: : : sure-was-ugly.com says...
: : : : Let see if I's got this straight.
: : : : We end up with a plant that draws nitrogen from the air that is
: : : : now low in carbs but farts a lot.
: : : : Is that about it
: : : : for removing flatulence-causing oligosaccharides in legumes
: : : : http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6238725-claims.html
: : : vegans won't like it; passing gas is one of the few pleasures they
: : : have
: : : left
: : iss also true that it iss a sign the vegans are full of shit too.
: is it true that a vine starts to grow out of their butts when they
: need to take a dump?
a big coil . . .
I had heard, but wasn't going to look and see