let's claim this for Jiffy again
Hollywood®Boy
2006-06-17 14:49:15 UTC
sweep the shit up, and let's get going.
2006-08-17 00:25:03 UTC
Post by Hollywood®Boy
sweep the shit up, and let's get going.
ok, let's
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-17 22:50:31 UTC
T wrote:
: "Hollywood®Boy" <"manny" ***@spam.email.com> wrote in message
: news:***@giganews.com...
: : sweep the shit up, and let's get going.
: : ok, let's

I knew you could. tell somebody else to get to work.
Ben Lurkin
2006-08-23 03:52:10 UTC
I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?

Ben Lurkin
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-24 23:54:07 UTC
Ben Lurkin wrote:
: I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
:
: Ben Lurkin

well, there are two rules, really. The jiffians (nickname for the group
given by some on USENET), found they needed just more than one rule:

1. There are no rules.
2. See rule number one.

[groups added for propigating to jiffy]
reverend maxwell snort
2006-08-24 23:47:11 UTC
Post by Hollywood®Boy
: I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
: Ben Lurkin
well, there are two rules, really. The jiffians (nickname for the group
1. There are no rules.
2. See rule number one.
[groups added for propigating to jiffy]
you're not propogating to free.jiffy-club.

there are too rules. they don't apply to anybody, but there's lots of
rules
DAB
2006-08-25 01:35:28 UTC
Post by reverend maxwell snort
Post by Hollywood®Boy
Post by Ben Lurkin
I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
Ben Lurkin
well, there are two rules, really. The jiffians (nickname for the
group given by some on USENET), found they needed just more than one
1. There are no rules.
2. See rule number one.
[groups added for propigating to jiffy]
you're not propogating to free.jiffy-club.
there are too rules. they don't apply to anybody, but there's lots of
rules
Oh geesh give him a link...oh nevermind I will....make sure you read the
FAQ's

http://www.just-for-fun-club
Ben Lurkin
2006-08-28 16:21:39 UTC
rules
Oh geesh give him a link...oh nevermind I will....make sure you read the
FAQ's

http://www.just-for-fun-club

Thanks for the link. After several days of not being able to open it, I
decided to do a google search. I discovered that the page has migrated to
another server and is not linked.

I tried mammy.com. On this site I found a link to an old fac:
http://www.just-for-fun-club.net/toc.html

I also found several other interesting links.
http://www.just-for-fun-club.net/history.html
http://just-for-fun-club.net/First_year_anniversary.html
http://www.just-for-fun-club.net/forgive.html
http://just-for-fun-club.net/infamy.html
http://just-for-fun-club.net/13aug00.html

Mostly it seems it has been quite some time since any has updated or posted
in any of the discussions. I think I do have and idea of the fun the once
had here in the groups.

Ben
PS; I did not notice (until now) we are crossposting.
DAB
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-29 05:34:29 UTC
Ben Lurkin wrote:
: : rules
:
[...]

Jiffy has been around awhile, but crossposting to jiffy groups is allowed in
jiffy, so there you go. <G>

DAB
Ok I am confused...where did this post come from?
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-25 06:42:45 UTC
DAB wrote:
: Hollywood®Boy wrote:
: : Ben Lurkin wrote:
: : : I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
: : :
: : : Ben Lurkin
: :

it was a free one, of course
DAB
yeaah I had to reload that group..nothing but spamm.
bird brain
2006-08-26 03:06:14 UTC
Post by DAB
Post by Hollywood®Boy
Post by DAB
Post by Hollywood®Boy
Post by Ben Lurkin
I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
Ben Lurkin
well, there are two rules, really. The jiffians (nickname for the
group given by some on USENET), found they needed just more than one
1. There are no rules.
2. See rule number one.
[groups added for propigating to jiffy]
Ok I am confused...where did this post come from?
it was a free one, of course
yeaah I had to reload that group..nothing but spamm.
what's more pathetic than that which is already pathetic..."ooh boo hoo I'm
so lonely here on the wrong coast ooh boo hooo"

bawahahahawahaha
reverend maxwell snort
2006-08-26 12:14:09 UTC
Post by bird brain
Post by DAB
Post by Hollywood®Boy
Post by DAB
Post by Hollywood®Boy
Post by Ben Lurkin
I'm new here. What is Jiffy-Club? What is on topic?
Ben Lurkin
well, there are two rules, really. The jiffians (nickname for the
group given by some on USENET), found they needed just more than one
1. There are no rules.
2. See rule number one.
[groups added for propigating to jiffy]
Ok I am confused...where did this post come from?
it was a free one, of course
yeaah I had to reload that group..nothing but spamm.
what's more pathetic than that which is already pathetic..."ooh boo hoo I'm
so lonely here on the wrong coast ooh boo hooo"
bawahahahawahaha
are you saying she bought beach front property in ohio?
DAB
We got a Beach.....Enon Beach<G>
DAB
2006-08-25 01:38:07 UTC
Yeah...geesh!
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-26 04:33:51 UTC
DAB wrote:
: Hollywood®Boy" <"manny wrote:
: : sweep the shit up, and let's get going.
:
: Yeah...geesh!

well, you reloaded. good. reclaim it is what ever it is that you do, with
what ever you did with that jiffy bejeweled orb and scepter.
DAB
Well why beat a dead duck?
Hollywood®Boy
2006-08-26 23:19:23 UTC
DAB wrote:
: Hollywood®Boy wrote:
: : DAB wrote:
: : : Hollywood®Boy" <"manny wrote:
: : : : sweep the shit up, and let's get going.
: : :
: : : Yeah...geesh!
: :
: : well, you reloaded. good. reclaim it is what ever it is that you
: : do, with what ever you did with that jiffy bejeweled orb and
: : scepter.
:
: Well why beat a dead duck?

I ain't smelt any duck, have you?