hahaha!
Eve, mother of all living
2005-01-12 23:37:50 UTC
They'll never find me here; now where did that serpent go?
Puddin
2005-01-17 17:36:31 UTC
You been caught and the serpent has left the planet
Serpent
2005-02-01 22:10:54 UTC
Hey babe! What's for dinner?
Eve, mother of all living
2005-02-02 02:42:56 UTC
Post by Serpent
Post by Eve, mother of all living
They'll never find me here; now where did that serpent go?
Hey babe! What's for dinner?
Hold Still, you snake-in-the-grass, so I can step on that excuse for a head
without hurting my foot!

//STAMPSTAMP//
SoT
2005-02-03 02:42:29 UTC
Post by Serpent
Post by Eve, mother of all living
They'll never find me here; now where did that serpent go?
Hey babe! What's for dinner?
Hold Still, you snake-in-the-grass, so I can step on that excuse for
a head without hurting my foot!
//STAMPSTAMP//
Watch out he is a slipery little bastard!
How come she don't like that snake?
Puddin