did I over spice the turkey?
Hollywood®Boy
2007-11-23 19:43:43 UTC
What a Conundrum It was a terrible nightmare

It was a terrible nightmare, the most horrible one you could imagine. In the
nightmare I found myself nude in bed, and I was looking at a mirror on the
ceiling, and I discovered that I am a Negro, and I'm circumcised! Quickly I
jumped up, found my pants and looked in the pockets to find my driver
license photo - and it was that same color. Black. No, no, God no, it can't
be!! I felt myself being very depressed, downcast, sitting in a chair. But
it's a wheelchair!!

That means, of course, besides being black and Jewish, I'm also disabled!!!
I said to myself, aloud "This is impossible. It's impossible that I should
be black and Jewish and disabled."

"It's the pure and holy truth", whispers someone from behind me. I turn
around, and it's my Boyfriend. Just what I needed!!! I am a homosexual whore
and on top of that with a Mexican boyfriend. Sonofabitch!!!! Oh, my God.....
Black, Jewish, disabled, gay, with a Mexican boyfriend, drug addict, and
HIV-positive!!!

Desperate, I begin to shout, cry, pull my hair, and OH, noooooo...I'm
Bald!!!

The telephone rings. It's my brother. He is saying, "Since mom and dad died
the only thing you do is hang out, take drugs, and laze around all day doing
nothing. Get a job you worthless piece of crap.. Any job." Mom?... Dad?...
Nooooooooo... Now I'm also an unemployed orphan!

I try to explain to my brother how hard it is to find a job when you are
black, Jewish, disabled, gay with a Mexican boyfriend, are a drug addict,
HIV-positive, bald, and an orphan. But he doesn't get it. Frustrated, I hang
up. It's then I realize I only have one hand!!! With tears in my eyes I go
to the window to look out. I see I live in a shanty-town full of cardboard
and tin houses! There is trash everywhere .

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain near my pacemaker.... Pacemaker? Besides being
black, Jewish, disabled, a fairy with a Mexican boyfriend, a drug addict,
HIV- positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, an invalid with one hand, and
having a bad heart, I live in a crappy neighborhood.

At that very moment my boyfriend approaches and says to me, "Sweetiepie, my
love, my little black heartthrob, have you decided who are you going to vote
for in the Primary?

Hillary or Barack?

Sonofabitch! Say it isn't so!!! I can handle being a black, disabled, one
armed, drug addicted, Jewish queer on a Pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald,
orphaned, unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but
PLEASE don't tell me I'm a Democrat!!!!
Ferd Berfle
Hollywood®Boy
2007-11-28 02:38:03 UTC
turning into a democRat?

Ferd Berfle wrote:
: Now that's a keeper. I know a few groups that this would work real
: well to create conversation. hehe
:
:
: "Hollywood®Boy" <"manny or borg"@spam.email.com> wrote in message
: news:***@corp.supernews.com...
: : What a Conundrum It was a terrible nightmare
: :
: :